Discover a new way for shopping at Pacifica Fashion!

20 h 20 min 00 s




If you read the last post, you know that I explored a beautiful World created with the template Evergreen Island. I felt in love with it so, I became owner of a world on Kitely to enjoy this wonderful template.

For the moment, on this template, I only changed the log cabin to a store where I started to install the clothes you find on Kitely Market.

With the store inworld, you can see now almost every dress, top, jeans, etc. in 3D, zoom in, zoom out, admire the colors and the details. It gives you a better idea of what the cloth look.

For now, the purchases are only possible on the Kitely Market. Soon, I want to offer the opportunity to buy with KC (Kitely Coins) and download Demos from the store.

But, you can already buy from the store by clicking on the logo of Kitely Market. You will be redirected to the website.

Come and visit!



Pacifica Fashion on Pacific Northwest

Hypergrid Address:

grid.kitely.com:8002:Pacific Northwest



Lorelei






















You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images